Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The New Shop

I haven't posted anything for quite a while now. I have been busy building out my new shop! Here are some photos from the process. It all started with four walls and one flourescent light... I had some help from a couple wise guys (uncle Sonny and my dad)... I would probably still be figuring out how to frame a wall if it wasn't for them.
Two walls up:


Three walls up!


Time for some drywall...




Woah! A hall way!

Slowly looking like the shaping room...

Getting the wiring all finished...ZAAAP!

Time to paint...


Here is the mysterious airbox...

air compressor fits in the airbox...


All boarded up and the lid...

And here it is...the mysterious airbox, and it works as a thinking chair!

Made a cool fin clamp that fits in my shaping racks.

A homemade surfboard wall rack!

And I am finished! About three weeks of hard work, and a little elbow grease and now, it's time to shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment